Imagine you and your beautiful treasures nestled under a lush canopy of majestic trees at enchanting, historic Woodmont Park in the heart of Temple Terrace, Florida. This juried show is the place to be in early November (11-12 in 2023) when holiday and home shopping is at its prime in the Tampa Bay area. For 48 years the community has worked to create an atmosphere of comfort and selling success for you, filled with local and out-of-town guests from 16 states and 90 zip codes.
Submit your Application quickly to be placed in your preferred location! Your creations are welcome here in Temple Terrace, where intimate shows mean lower booth fees, less competition, and quality interactions with customers. Amenities include goody bags, booth-sitting, complimentary continental breakfast on Saturday and Awards breakfast on Sunday, easy load in and out, artist parking areas, golf cart service, 24-hour security, discounts for hotels, campgrounds, and restaurants, and extensive advertising. FREE admission, FREE parking, and FREE quality entertainment!
We reward referrals! Details under Rules & Regulations on the Application form.
Up to $5,000 in Cash Prizes
- Best of Show
- Best of Craft
- Painting: oil, watercolor, acrylic, pastel, drawing (all mediums)
- Sculpture: wood, clay, wire, ceramic art, stained glass, pottery, etc.
- Fine Crafts: jewelry, wearable art, blown glass, fused glass, etc.
- Photography & Mixed Media/Collage
Culinary Artists display and sell products prepared for consumption at home or to be given as gifts. Examples include jams & jellies, sauces, honey, whole breads & cakes, tea and coffee products. Previously, these artists exhibited as Crafts. Culinary Artists should not be confused with those selling food or beverages intended for consumption at the Festival.
Vendors who will sell food or beverages for consumption at the festival are carefully selected and vetted by the Festival Registrar through a separate process.
Check out this article for ideas for expanding your business.
Vendor Application for 2023
To apply for the 2023 Festival, use our online application. We promote accepted artists who register on-line and include appropriate photographs through our website and through our Social Media accounts to connect our guests with your art both at this Festival and through the link you provide.
After you successfully submit your application, we will email a copy to you.
Please wait for the “success” message before paying Entry and Application fees.
2023 Festival Application Form!
When you successfully submit your application, we will email a copy to you.
Please remain on this page while we check your application for for completeness.
After the “Success” message in a green box appears:
- Please pay by: PayPal, Venmo @templeterrace-artscouncil, or Check postmarked by 10/20/23 DEADLINE for full payment: October 21, 2023. Note: Early Paid Application Fees secures the best booth!
- If you did not provide links to images when you registered, please email 4 images of your work plus 1 image of your booth. We use these images to determine the best location for your booth and to encourage guests to visit your booth.
Please contact us if you have a problem with this form.